- 40 story, 816,692 sq. ft. high-rise including a 74,000 sq. ft. retail mall
- Recently completed $20 million lobby, retail, and plaza renovation
- Home to popular restaurants, including Eddie V's, Devon & Blakely, and Sukoshi
- At Charlotte's most recognizable intersection, Trade and Tryon Streets
- Walking distance to numerous sports venues, shops and restaurants
- Direct covered access to the Lynx light rail via the Epicentre station
- Notable amenities include Starbucks and Charlotte Athletic Club
- An abundance of on-site retail shops, restaurants, and ATMs via the Overstreet Mall connection
- LEED EB O+M gold certification, Energy Star-rated, and BOMA 360 Designation
- Covered Parking available in on-site garage and auto park deck (one block away)
Established. Modern. Sustainable.
A 40-story, landmark office tower built in 1974, Bank of America Plaza is located in Uptown at the center of Charlotte’s Central Business District. Offering 891,000 square feet of retail and office space, the property is within walking distance of the Charlotte Convention Center, Bank of America Stadium, BB&T Ball Park, Time Warner Arena, and a Lynx Light Rail stop, the Charlotte Transportation Center and numerous shops and restaurants. A below-ground parking garage supplies spaces for 456 vehicles, and the property leases a nearby garage with an additional 730 spaces.
Bank of America Plaza consistently operates within the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency’s established ENERGY STAR® guidelines and has been Energy Star rated since 2007. The building was certified LEED® Gold: Existing Building—Operations and Maintenance by the U.S. Green Building Council® in 2009, the first high-rise building in North Carolina to receive this designation. In 2010, the property was in the inaugural class of buildings to receive the BOMA 360 designation from the Building Owners and Managers Association, the industry’s definitive recognition for outstanding commercial building performance. The building was the 2012 recipient of The Outstanding Building of the Year (TOBY®) Award for the Charlotte market.